|Genre||Action, Casual, Indie, Early Access, Early Access, VR, Zombies, Online Co-Op, Realistic, Multiplayer, Survival Horror, Exploration|
|Input Device||Tracked motion controllers|
|Play Area||Seated, Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Release Date||Sep 10, 2016|
Full-Immersion VR Zombie Game for the HTC Vive
DonkeyKwon Games has taken the classic zombie survival concept and infused it with fully immersive, realistic combat. Breaking the standard VR framework of locking players in a static location, ZombVR allows players to explore areas and interact with the environments as they want to.
- Interactive Physics
- Round-Based Survival
- Boss Fights (Boss fights occur after certain amount of rounds in Lone Survivor mode)
- Weapon Upgrades (Lone Survivor mode)
- Area Unlocks
- Mini VR Games
- And more...
ZombVR is also stepping forwards for the future and will eventually offer multiplayer modes both in co-op and versus to let you play with and against friends and other users in realistic cover, shooting, and survival scenarios.
See Early Access details for complete list of CURRENT features.
NOTE: Multiplayer features are NOT currently available. They will be coming in future builds. Please see the EARLY ACCESS section for details.
- OS: 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590, AMD equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 960 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- OS: 8, 10
- Processor: Intel i7, AMD FX6300 or greater
- Memory: 10 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 16 GB available space