|Developer||Virtual Space Inc.|
|Publisher||Virtual Space Inc.|
|Platform||SteamVR, Oculus Rift (Platform)|
|Device||HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, OSVR|
|Genre||Utilities, Early Access,VR, Video Production, 360 Video|
|Input Device||Keyboard / Mouse|
|Play Area||Seated, Standing|
|Release Date||Oct 16, 2017|
"Virtual Space is aiming to become the next gen desktop application which allow you to have a coherent and natural virtual reality desktop experience with VR Goggles like Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. This is alpha version for Virtual Space. We are currently working on our beta build, so there are many more features to come.
This alpha version includes the following features:
• Browse/Play 360 images or video
• Stream 360 video online (Currently Support Youtube, more website to come)
• Play side by side 3D video
• Watch movie in a virtual IMAX theater
• Play Games on a giant virtual screen
• Customize your own stereoscopic 360 environment
• Immerse into the virtual world with an live 3D environment"
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel™ Core™ i5-4590 or AMD FX™ 8350, equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce™ GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480, equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
This VR game requires the use of a keyboard and mouse.