Vee Rethak - Deep Under The Mountain
|Vee Rethak - Deep Under The Mountain|
|Genre||Action, RPG, Early Access,VR, Dungeon Crawler|
|Input Device||Tracked Motion Controllers|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Release Date||Jun 12, 2017|
After spending an evening in a tavern in the company of three dangerous looking strangers you wake up, slightly hungover, near the entrance of a dungeon known as "Vee Rethak's Lair". Apparently, you boasted that you could get to its deepest level armed only with a lantern, and your three companions took your word for it. It seems a bit late to correct the mistake now, so you better get going and at least try to find something worthwhile in the tunnels some ancient race dug underneath the mountain ...
Vee Rethak is a VR dungeon crawler in the vein of Rogue and NetHack
Its main features are :
- Procedural dungeon : each level is generated randomly when you start a new game (or when you die)
- Sword fighting.
- Skill based magic system : being a spell caster involves more than just pressing a button or drawing a symbol.
- Permadeath : the game's design was influenced by Nethack and, similar to Nethack, the player has one single save file which is deleted upon death.
- Includes a music randomizer taking your own tracks to create the mood YOU want.
Please check the documentation for hints on how to calibrate the magic system and setup the music!
- OS: 64bit
- Processor: i5-6600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX1070
- Storage: 2 GB available space
This VR game requires a play area of at least 2m x 1.5m.