|Platform||SteamVR, Oculus Rift (Platform)|
|Device||HTC Vive, Oculus Rift|
|Genre||Utilities, Early Access,VR, Education|
|Input Device||Tracked Motion Controllers|
|Play Area||Seated, Standing, Room-Scale|
|Release Date||Oct 20, 2017|
Visualize and understand concepts.
This app is pretty simple - if you are familiar with CRC ( Class Responsibility Collaborator ) - this app takes this idea and brings it to virtual reality.
The main design goal of this app is to keep it super simple and low friction. Think "Nodepad" as opposed to "WordPad" or "Word".
- Easily add "Elements" using PC input field ( One item per line )
- Drag and drop "Element" in VR using controllers.
- Position of "Elements" is saved ( as well as the list ).
- See Early Access info for more planned features.
- Small and simple
- Very easy to use, low friction, no confusing interactions
- 30 seconds from idea/desire to "doing"
- Use strengths of keyboard ( flat ) world and VR
- Sharable with others
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970