VR: Vacate the Room
|VR: Vacate the Room|
|Genre||Adventure, Indie, Puzzle, VR, Philisophical, Short, Horror|
|Input Device||Tracked motion controllers|
|Play Area||Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Release Date||Jul 15, 2016|
VR: Vacate the Room is a short Escape the Room game inspired by such classics as Crimson Room.
It is a VR Experience where you need to find clues to solve puzzles and find your way out of the Room. There are some items that can be grabbed and carried around. With some items you can interact (such as switches and numpads).
- It currently only supports the HTC Vive.
- Medium room size is recommended, but small size should be alright as well.
- Please make sure that you can reach at least a height of 2.10 meters.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or better, Video Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- Storage: 150 MB available space