Toon Ocean VR
From Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Wiki
|Toon Ocean VR|
|Genre||Casual, Indie, VR, Cute, Family Friendly|
|Input Device||Tracked motion controllers|
|Play Area||Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Release Date||Aug 27, 2016|
Take your child into magical underwater world. All four experiences had been adapted to the needs of the youngest. Your child will meet a lot of lovely friends, play with a turtle, and practice his accuracy by throwing pearls into seashell.
- Turtle – your virtual pet. You can have fun with him in one of the experiences by using a controller.
- Throwing pearls into seashell – personalize the gameplay by using innovative usage of the second controller.
- All experiences are suitable for children.
- Two passive experiences that do not require a controller.
- An option to turn on the time limit for each experience.
- All experiences have support for tracked motion controllers.
- Full support for standing and roomscale modes.
- Two types of experience activation – parental on screen using mouse and standard in-vr menu.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 (or equivalent)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 (or equivalent)
- Storage: 500 MB available space