The Ancient Remains
|The Ancient Remains|
|Platform||SteamVR, Oculus Rift (Platform)|
|Device||HTC Vive, Oculus Rift|
|Genre||Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG, Early Access, Early Access|
|Input Device||Tracked Motion Controllers|
|Play Area||Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Review||5 user reviews|
|Release Date||Mar 13, 2017|
The Ancient Remains is an immersive Rogue-Like designed exclusively for VR. Pick up your weapon and prepare to face mummies, scarabs, and other creatures once thought to be myth. Explore procedural generated decaying tombs, find lost artifacts, and wield magical items to uncover the mysteries of the old gods.
These tombs are full of ancient traps, curses, and treasure - you will never know whats around the next corner or in the next chamber. It's all waiting to be explored in a beautiful open virtual world. Explore these mysterious temples using the touch controllers to interact with the world around you.
- Explore this beautifully crafted world and lose yourself under the ever shifting sands of ancient Egypt. Lose yourself among those who ruled this earth thousands of years ago, walk in their footsteps to unlock their mysteries.
- Adapt to overcome the obstacles in your way. Utilize the tools and weapons you collect along the way to solve the ancient riddles, traps, and dead-ends.
- Survive enemies of all shapes and sizes, come face to face with mythical creatures in hand to hand combat. Holding the weapons in your hands puts you right in the battle. The deeper you venture into the tomb the more powerful your foes become.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Requires a play area with 360° tracking.