Soldiers Of Freedom
From Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Wiki
|Soldiers Of Freedom|
|Platform||SteamVR, Oculus Rift (Platform)|
|Device||HTC Vive, Oculus Rift|
|Genre||Action, Indie, Tactical, Military, VR, FPS, Shooter, First-Person, Simulation, Strategy|
|Input Device||Tracked Motion Controllers|
|Play Area||Seated, Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Release Date||Sep 8, 2017|
You are a soldier fighting for the freedom in the heart off fierce combat. Conquer different battlegrounds alongside your comrades. Realistic combat, fast paced action and advanced AI system will help you feel like on real battlefield.
- Game designed for virtual reality with full support of roomscale.
- Full cover system - enemies with great tactical AI will always try to flank you, retreat when in danger or maintain optimal position.
- Carefully crafted combat units with different behaviour paterns - sniper, heavy, shotgun, rifle.
- Different levels to test your skills in fast paced action.
- Changes in environment like air strikes, bombs etc.
- OS: Windows 7 or better
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 (or equivalent or better)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 (or equivalent or better)
- Storage: 3600 MB available space