|Genre||Animation & Modeling, Design & Illustration, Design and Illustration, Animation and Modeling, VR|
|Input Device||Tracked motion controllers|
|Play Area||Seated, Standing, Room-Scale|
|Release Date||Apr 29, 2016|
Paint or sculpt your own 3D creations and play around with them in Virtual Reality!
It’s free, easy to use and a lot of fun to use PaintLab with friends and family!
With PaintLab you can:
*Be a graffiti artist! Spray paint the iconic Volkswagen van!
- Sculpt your own sculptures and 3D objects, being completely free to move anywhere you like
- Enlarge your creations to be so high they ‘scrape’ the clouds! Or ‘minify’ your PaintLab to be as tiny as a ladybug!
- Use different PaintLab sculpt types. Just select another brush and sculpt type in the menu on your right or left controller and create whatever you like, such as camouflaged dinosaurs, flying bees, rainbows, a castle, Superman or a lion!
- Pick up your 3D creations, put it somewhere else, throw it away or play around with it!
- Make a selfie with your PaintLabs!
- Record and stream video's while PaintLabbing!
- Photograph your work from every angle thanks to the build in camera and share your work with the world!
- Immerse yourself in creative VReedom!
PaintLab is made by LAB4242. We are a creative Virtual Reality Development company based in The Netherlands, Amsterdam. We develop Virtual and Augmented Realities that matter!
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- Processor: Intel® CoreTM i5 4690K 3.50 Ghz
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 4GB