|Developer||Ninja Whale Studios|
|Publisher||Ninja Whale Studios|
|Platform||SteamVR, Oculus Rift (Platform)|
|Device||HTC Vive, Oculus Rift CV1|
|Genre||Action, Indie, Simulation, Sports, VR|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Release Date||Aug 25, 2016|
Welcome to Mount Wingsuit, where the thrill of hurtling down a mountain side in immersive VR with fast-paced arcade style gameplay will keep you in the zone for hours at a time.
Hone your skills to perfect one of the 40 line challenges, try your hand at a slalom course or an over / under challenge, unleash Survival Mode where only the most skilled and persistent makes it down alive, or simply go cruising for one of the many secrets scattered across the map - the choice is yours!
You have eight wingsuits at your disposal, using an advanced aerodynamic model to give each suit its unique look and feel, and twenty drop points to unlock and explore. With 320 objectives spread across 650 square kilometers of mountains loosely based on the Rockies, all in an open world packed with unique features, this game leaves you with miles to go.
- 40 checkpoint lines to challenge your skills
- 20 unlockable droppoints
- 8 different wingsuits
- Huge open world to explore
- Survival mode with multiple challenges
- Tons of gameplay objectives and collectibles
- Made for VR
- Also works without a VR headset
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer, 64 bit
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 1500 MB available space