Late For Work
|Late For Work|
|Platform||SteamVR, Oculus Rift (Platform)|
|Device||HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, OSVR|
|Genre||Action, Indie, Early Access,Local Multiplayer, VR|
|Input Device||Tracked Motion Controllers, Gamepad, Keyboard / Mouse|
|Play Area||Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Single Player, Local Multiplayer, Local Co-Op, Shared/Split Screen|
|Release Date||Jul 12, 2017|
In Late For Work, one player is a giant gorilla doing gorilla things. Up to 4 other players try to take down the gorilla in an epic local multiplayer VR party game. Work together to bring down the monster of immeasurable strength. Or run for your dear life. It’s an intense party game for your living room.
The game brings VR and non-VR players together into a shared experience. Swap out in-between rounds and see who can earn ultimate banana bragging rights in this crazy free for all.
- Fast-paced intense rounds. Take turns under the headset. Plot your next takedown.
- Local multiplayer party game: a great way to include all your friends in a VR experience.
- Fun, over-the-top physics where every object is a potential weapon and shield.
Late For Work is actively in development - the current status and upcoming features can be found in our roadmap:
- OS: Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater
- Storage: 1 GB available space