|Developer||Wizard Games Inc|
|Publisher||Wizard Games Inc|
|Genre||Simulation, Sports, VR, Basketball|
|Input Device||Tracked motion controllers|
|Play Area||Seated, Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Release Date||Jun 20, 2016|
Y'all ready for this?
Hoops VR is specially designed for the HTC Vive so you can live out the ultimate basketball free-throw challenge. Use the motion controls and shoot hoops as naturally as you would out on the court in a real basketball game. Compete online for the top of the global leaderboards as well as locally against your friends. There are a handful of different modes covering a range of difficulties making Hoops VR fun whether you're a noob or total baller!
* Dynamic pop-up basketball hoops change location and keep the pace action-packed.
- Normal mode based on actual real-world dimensions of standard basketball and hoop.
- Easy mode with wider and closer basketball hoops keeps the game accessible for all.
- Bonus Paper-Airplane Mode!
- Bonus Garbage Mode!
- Fun graphics and beautiful sounds.
- Online and local Leaderboards to conquer.
Requires an HTC Vive.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent of greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 500 MB available space