Heaven Island Life
|Heaven Island Life|
|Genre||Indie, Simulation, VR|
|Input Device||Tracked motion controllers|
|Play Area||Seated, Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Release Date||Apr 20, 2016|
"Heaven Island Life" is an experience designed for the HTC Vive in which you'll explore wonderful places. The inspiration for the environments comes from the Renzo Piano designs and from the book "Origins of Architectural Pleasure" in which the welfare is of primary importance.
In this updated version you'll be able to interact with a lot of objects in the environment thanks to your "Soul controllers".
- With right controller (trigger) you'll be able to teleport to different places on the island
- With left controller (trigger) you'll be able to create stones that you can use to create zen gardens or throw them in the sea
WARNING: The game runs only with the HTC Vive.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
- Processor: CPU: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- Storage: 400 MB available space