|Platform||SteamVR, Oculus Rift (Platform)|
|Device||HTC Vive, Oculus Rift|
|Genre||Racing, Early Access, Early Access, VR|
|Input Device||Tracked Motion Controllers|
|Play Area||Seated, Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Single Player, Online Multiplayer|
Currently In Early Alpha.
Grapply is a racing game where players use grapple beams to pull themselves around tracks and through the air racing against the AI. Comfort Rating: Intense
You will need to master using grapple beams to beat 7 AI racers and enter your name on the leader-board in one of 5 themed tracks. Each one with it’s own personality and skills required.
Subway: Full Of Tight Turns Where Speed Is King. Cave: Manage Your Altitude to Pull the Best Time. City: Dodging traffic and buildings require precise maneuvering. Sky: Don’t let the serenity fool you, competition is even hotter in the sky. Space: In zero gravity you’ll be flying in every direction.
From swivel chair to room-scale, our tracks have an equal number of left and right turns so you’ll never tangle yourself up.
We need feedback from the Steam community to make this the best game possible. We want to know what works and what doesn’t from a variety of players. Give feedback and interact with us on the community hub.
Current Demo Features
- Single player timed races*5 themed test tracks*7 AI racing opponents*Basic settings menu*Local leaderboard
Vision for full game:
- 8 player multiplayer*Elemental power-ups to affect you and your competitors*Multiple themed circuits with multiple tracks each*Global leaderboards*Tournament mode*Customized circuits
- Number of laps*Acceleration and drag*AI parameters*Included power-ups
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i7-4770
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 980 / AMD Radeon™ R9 390X