From Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Wiki
|Platform||SteamVR, Oculus Rift (Platform)|
|Device||HTC Vive, Oculus Rift|
|Genre||Indie, Massively Multiplayer, Simulation, Early Access,Massively Multiplayer|
|Input Device||Tracked Motion Controllers|
|Play Area||Seated, Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Online Multiplayer, Online Co-Op|
|Release Date||Oct 10, 2017|
It's more than just a game, it's a living world. Gather with people from around the globe to build a VR community. Watch as this virtual place comes alive. With the power of Improbable's SpatialOS, nothing is too small nor too large to simulate.
- Spatialized voice with lip syncing to make your conversations with other people feel real.
- Become a green thumb: pull weeds, water your plants, harvest and watch the garden grow.
- Sell harvested crops for in-game currency. Use it to customize your avatar or add to the garden.
- Play mini-games like checkers, chess, and basketball.
- One world. No sharding or fragmenting. Possible with SpatialOS.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i5
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 970
- Storage: 350 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i7
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 980
- Storage: 500 MB available space