Basketball Court VR
|Basketball Court VR|
|Genre||Casual, Indie, Sports|
|Input Device||Tracked Motion Controllers|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Release Date||Apr 4, 2017|
Basketball Court VR offers a relaxing, casual basketball shooting simulation for those who prefer to have the court all by themselves. The game offers 5 game modes in either indoor or outdoor scenario. While the game is not a serious attempt to emulate the sport, people looking for an opportunity to shoot some hoops in room-scale VR should find the game enjoyable.
5 game modes:
- practice mode - shooting the ball without extra rules
- standard mode - typical arcade action
- speed mode - keeps track of your shooting speed
- distance mode - forces you to shoot from afar
Please be aware that this is meant to be a light gaming experience. Expected gameplay duration ~5-10 minutes. (unless you like the mechanics and you want to improve your accurancy!)
Any feedbacks and suggestions are welcome!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 or AMD FX 8350 or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better
- Storage: 200 MB available space
This VR game requires a play area of at least 2m x 1.5m.