|Developer||Heavy Iron Studios|
|Input Device||Tracked Motion Controllers|
|Play Area||Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Release Date||Oct 26, 2017|
Journey through the incredible Amazon Rainforest in this interactive eco-tour of the world’s most famous jungle river. You will explore a lush environment teeming with unique Amazon wildlife, while using the camera on your eco-tablet to capture the most captivating encounters to relive afterwards. Highlights include:
- Parachute down to your campsite, taking in breathtaking views of the Amazon Rainforest canopy from thousands of feet above.
- Under dense forest growth, surrounded by inquisitive jungle creatures, you will build a fire to stay warm as rain pours from the sky and day transitions to night.
- Navigate a boat down an Amazonian river and take a moment to feed the piranha and sneak glimpses of panthers, gators and the elusive pink Amazon dolphins.
- Control a paraglider over awe-inspiring cataracts formed by centuries of erosion from some of the tallest waterfalls in the world.
Experience the Amazon Rainforest up close and personal in the comfort of your virtual reality headset. You will learn facts about more than a dozen animal species living on the land, flying in the air and swimming in the water. Just don’t forget to bring your mosquito repellent!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 or AMD FX 8350 or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better