|Genre||Adventure, Indie, VR|
|Input Device||Tracked Motion Controllers|
|Play Area||Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Review||3 user reviews|
|Release Date||Mar 31, 2017|
Will you escape in time?
A-Escape is an escape room game built from the ground up for VR. Working in collaboration with a real-world escape room business, A-Escape brings the complex puzzles and immersive environments of escape rooms to your living room.
- Dark and foreboding rooms designed by a real-world escape room business
- Challenging puzzles designed to push your escape room skills to the limit
- Unique interactions that fully utilize the HTC Vive wand controllers
- A compelling soundtrack by Connor O.R.T. Linning
NOTE TO OCULUS RIFT USERS:
This game is not tested with and does not have Touch support yet. Proper touch support will come at a later date. Please keep this in mind before purchasing.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core i5-4590 3.3GHz / FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB / Radeon R9 290
- Storage: 500 MB available space