SARLAR Hard Carrying Case Compatible with Meta Quest 2
SARLAR Hard Carrying Case Compatible with Oculus Quest 2
The SARLAR Hard Carrying Case is a storage and travel solution for the Oculus Quest 2 Basic/Elite Version VR Gaming Headset and Touch Controllers. It is designed to protect the VR headset and its accessories during travel and home storage. The case is available in two colors: White and Black.
- Brand: SARLAR
- Color: White, Black
- Included Components: Touch Controller Grip Sticker*1pair, Case*1pc, Lens Protect Cover*1pcs
- Compatible Devices: Personal Computer
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Operating System: Oculus/Meta Quest 2
- Platform: Meta
- Screen Size: 6 Inches
- Controller Type: Touchpad Control
- Package Dimensions: 11.14 x 8.35 x 4.76 inches
- Item Weight: 14 ounces
- ASIN: B08PQCW529
- Manufacturer: SARLAR
- Country of Origin: China
The SARLAR Hard Carrying Case for Oculus Quest 2 has received generally positive reviews from users. Many users have praised the case for its sturdy and compact design, which effectively protects the VR headset from scratches and dust. The case is also appreciated for its good fit and the designated spots for controllers.
However, some users have noted that fitting the case with an extended battery head-strap can be a bit of a puzzle and could potentially cause unnecessary wear on the Quest 2 if not done carefully. Another user mentioned that the case barely fits with a harder headpiece that has a dial on the back to adjust the size.
A few users have also pointed out that the case may not be suitable for those who use silicon protectors for the headset and controllers, as the kit does not fit well inside. One user also expressed concern about the handle, which feels like it could rip off if not handled carefully.
Despite these minor issues, users have found the case to be of good quality and easy to store and transport. The large storage pouch for external batteries and chargers is also appreciated. Overall, users have found the SARLAR Hard Carrying Case to be a good value for the price.
- Sturdy and compact design
- Good fit for the Oculus Quest 2 and its accessories
- Designated spots for controllers
- Large storage pouch for external batteries and chargers
- Good value for the price
- Difficulty fitting with an extended battery head-strap
- May not fit well with silicon protectors for the headset and controllers
- Handle may feel fragile