From Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Wiki
|Subtype||Virtual Reality Camera|
- 16 + 1 Cameras - 16 cameras are placed in pairs with even spacing of 45 degrees around a ring. The extra camera is placed on top.
- UHD 3D - ultra-high definition 3D images in every direction you look.
- 1 Gigapixel per second - captures and processes over 35 megapixels per frame.
- Connected to Gear VR, Samsung TVs, smartphones, tablets and computers.
- Stream Live - streams footage of any location the camera is placed in live.
- Simple and compact - the camera easily moved and placed in any environment.