Ninja Run VR
From Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Wiki
|Ninja Run VR|
|Type||Seated, Standing, Room-scale|
|Required Devices||Motion-tracked controllers in both hands|
|Description||Stretch both arms in the opposite direction of your desired movement while lean in the same direction of desired movement|
|Pros||No nausea or motion sickness|
|Cons||Takes time to travel, can be tiring over long distances|
- To move, stretch both arms in the opposite direction of your desired movement while lean in the same direction of desired movement.
- To change movement direction, lean in the desired direction.
- To move faster, place your hands closer to each other to make the "triangle" (your head to both of your hands) longer.
- To move slower, place your hands further apart to each other to the "triangle" (your head to both of your hands) shorter.
- Steam page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=815766962&searchtext=shaolinja
- Unity Asset Store: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/73597