Text replacement - "</li>" to ""
* Turn off the second (other) Vive Controller (by holding its steam button 15 seconds).
* Start the game.
<strong>Playing the game</strong>
* Fulfill Konrad’s needs to unlock other objects, minigames and areas.
* Konrad has 12 needs every day. Be sure to look after him the next day again!
<br>Why fixing a plush toy on a controller just for playing a game?
* Warp Zone Area
* Settings area (including short introduction and calibration)
<strong>Early access planned progression</strong>
<br>Early access status is planned for 4 to 6 months. During that time, the focus of the development is:
* Adding the option to have multiple cats with different personalities.
* Stabilizing & Bugfixing
* At least 1.5 meters x 2.0 meters room space
* Also it is strongly suggested to have a plush toy with a length of 12 inch (30 cm) or larger.
Pc requirements are
* 8 GB or more RAM
* Nvidia Geforce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 or better