Room Designer VR
From Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence Wiki
|Room Designer VR|
|Genre||Design & Illustration, Early Access,Design and Illustration|
|Input Device||Tracked Motion Controllers|
|Review||3 user reviews|
|Release Date||Feb 28, 2017|
Room Designer VR allows you to design your room while standing inside of it.
- Draw the floor plan directly on the ground.
- Place furniture objects, doors, windows and a lot of other fun stuff into your room.
- Apply textures for walls, floor and furniture objects.
- Interact with objects in your room: Throw a pillow onto the couch or lift your cupboard and place it somewhere else.
- Take screenshots and photos of the ground floor plan.
- Save and load your rooms.
- *Coming soon*: Import your own 3d objects and textures.
Home Design In VR Is Amazing!
See and feel the room you are planning in the scale it would have in reality.
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: Intel i7
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: VR Ready graphics card
- Storage: 1 GB available space
This VR game requires a play area of at least 2m x 1.5m.