|Founded||May 1, 2013|
|Founder||Jens Christensen, Arthur van Hoff, Tom Annau|
|Headquarters||Palo Alto, California, U.S.|
On September 21, 2015, Jaunt VR announced that it has raised 65 million dollars in venture capital from the likes of Disney and Evolution Media Partners. As of the same date, the Jaunt has raised a total of 100 million dollars.
ONE, formerly known as NEO, is a professional camera system designed and built to capture fully immersive, 360-degree cinematic VR experiences. Unveiled on June 30, 2015, ONE is world's first professional VR camera.
ONE's features include:
- High quality, high resolution, full 360° capture
- Custom optics specifically designed for 3D light field capture
- Large format sensors with superior low-light performance
- High dynamic range (HDR) imaging
- Fully synchronized global shutter sensor array
- Time-lapse and high frame-rate capture
- Compact and weatherproof form factor
- Stunning 360 degree industrial design by LUNAR
- Extensive tool set for configuration, rendering, and asset management
Allowing 3rd party tools to improve workflow, Jaunt Studios and partners can edit VR content using tools such as Avid, Premiere, Final Cut Pro X, Nuke, RV, Shotgun, Maya, 3Ds Max, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, Assimilate's Scratch, Lustre and others.
Jaunt Studios support not only its own camera system like ONE, but also third party ones like OZO. Jaunt Studios has a platform agnostic philosophy. It will create content for any VR Platorms and Devices.