|Input Device||Tracked motion controllers|
|Play Area||Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Language||English, German, Russian|
|Release Date||Sep 23, 2016|
Deep in the Andromeda galaxy, a lone warrior stands against an army of cubes. Due to quantum disturbances in the world line, cubes can only be destroyed in the order in which they appear. Armed with quick wits and glowing plasma fists, the warrior brings Interstellar Dance Platform BITSLAP to bear on his enemy.
- "I really like the mechanics"
- "As I got the hang of it, I found myself entering almost a trance state."
- Room-scale VR
- Intense action that works out your body and mind
- Local leaderboards for competing with your family
- Global leaderboards for competing with the rest of the world
- Play your own music
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 or AMD FX 8350 or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better