From Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Wiki
|Platform||SteamVR, Oculus Rift (Platform)|
|Device||HTC Vive, Oculus Rift CV1|
|Genre||Simulation, VR, Utilities|
|Input Device||Tracked motion controllers, Keyboard / Mouse|
|Game Mode||Single Player, Multiplayer, Cross-Platform Multiplayer|
|Release Date||Apr 28, 2016|
With Bigscreen you can have your own Virtual Reality LAN party!
Use your Windows computer on massive screens in a virtual space where you can hangout with friends, watch movies, and even play video games together.
- Play your favorite games, including games on Steam, on massive screens in VR.
- Watch anything you can see on your desktop screen - Twitch, Netflix, YouTube, even VLC - on IMAX-size screens
- Choose and customize your screens, from small 30-inch screens to curved 65-inch TVs or wall-sized 20-foot displays.
- Adjust your screens to the perfect height, position and curvature for ergonomic comfort.
- Choose environments from outer space to a luxury apartment
- SBS and OU video support (works in multiplayer too)
- Vive controller support
- Oculus Remote support
- Private or Public rooms for multiplayer, supports 1-4 players
- Cross-platform support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive
- Low-latency positional audio chat
- Private & encrypted screensharing in VR
- Leap Motion support for VR high fives!
- Shared desktop audio
- Multi-monitor support
- More environments
- Better performance
- OS: Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 800 MB available space