|Action, Indie, Simulation, VR
|Tracked motion controllers
|Apr 4, 2016
Unseen Diplomacy casts you as an elite member of The British Espionage Tactical Initiative, defeating the plans of evil-doers around the world.
With a real-life obstacle course created by the Vive’s incredible virtual reality environment, you will run and roll, sneak and solve your way through volcano lairs and moon bases.
It behaves like ‘redirected walking’, which means the core control of the game is directed by the player's own movements.
The experience is focused through clever use of room layouts - by warping and manipulating space without you being aware of it, Unseen Diplomacy allows you to explore and navigate your way through a much bigger environment - no teleporting or portals required!
Virtual reality is a unique experience and Unseen Diplomacy is an intense and immersive game designed to offer you a glimpse into espionage life through your own eyes and movements.
Unseen Diplomacy has received strong attention and interest so we’re really pleased to be able to bring it to Steam in this format. This does mean that it is very much an experiential game - see below for guidelines on how to make the most of Unseen Diplomacy…
- Unseen Diplomacy is a 4 minute experience, created in a month and designed for GameCity 2015, and now released on Steam due to popular demand.
- The game *requires* a full 4m x 3m tracked space with no physical obstructions. If your setup does not meet these requirements you will not be able to play.
- This is a single player version of the game, with a social screen so people can view what's happening inside the kit.
- This game requires physical activity! There is an option to allow for users with limited movement to play. We suggest that users have to be able to move themselves around the space (be it wheelchair or otherwise), for the safety of anyone in the room and themselves.
If you don’t feel like your space meets the requirements, head to the National Videogame Arcade in Nottingham, UK, where you can play the game in their VR exhibition!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: CPU Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 278 MB available space