Oodlescape - The Apocalypse
|Oodlescape - The Apocalypse|
|Genre||Violent, Gore, Adventure, Casual, Indie, VR|
|Input Device||Tracked Motion Controllers|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Review||3 user reviews|
|Release Date||Feb 27, 2017|
Oodlescape - The Apocalypse is a unique Adventure-Escape experience for the HTC Vive which embraces being a videogame in a cube-filled world of wackiness!
"Welcome! Glad you're here! Boy, do we ever need the help!
The base has needed some fresh minds to help put the finishing touches on our super-amazing-astonishing-magnificent-incredibly awe-inspiring-stunning-remarkably grand mind blowing technology! Thompson chooses only the greatest minds and you made his cut, good job! But... There's one problem.
Our facility was attacked by NINJAS!, and now the few of us left are trapped inside! We're in graaaaave danger! I mean come on now, we're all a bunch of techies here, do you expect us to fight back?! Aaahem. I mean, we will get out of this together - with your help! We don't know how great the danger is, but we do know there's a giant ticking clock and we only have 45 minutes left... well, that is once you agree to the terms and conditions of your employment contract.
We're sure you'll do a great a job and can't wait to have you with us!
Good luck! And watch out for Abe who beat wrap!"
- Enjoy a narrated story.
- Randomized puzzle solutions ensures the game is a fresh challenge on each attempt.
- Almost all items are interactive (Furniture not included!)
- Inventory belt system so you can carry your items with you!
- Destruction! No tip toeing through this experience, burn and blast your way through!
- Future features and updates with planned multiplayer!
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7 2600K+
- Memory: 8000 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 980 or equivalent
- Storage: 1000 MB available space
This VR game requires a play area of at least 2m x 1.5m.