Matterport Pro 3D Camera
From Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality Wiki
This page is a stub, please expand it if you have more information.
|Matterport Pro 3D Camera|
|Size||9.0″ H / 10.25″W / 4.38″D|
- Assortment of 2D and 3D sensors for fast and accurate space geometry capture
- Convenient iPad application
- Lightweight and fast
- Capable of producing HDR-quality 3D models
- Does not require any software to install
- Users can manage and distribute their models from anywhere
- Matterport 3D Showcase enables viewing from any platform
The latest model of Matterport Pro 3D Camera is called MC200.
|Input Voltage||15VDC from Matterport charger only. The charger is world-compatible, accepting 100-240V.|
|Battery capacity||~8 hours (continuous use) via 2 packs at 77 Whr each, permanently installed. 8 cells per battery, 9.6 Whr per cell.|
|Charge time||~4.5 hours|
|Dimensions||9.0″ H / 10.25″W / 4.38″D|
|Wireless connections||"Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz (client or AP) Bluetooth 4.0 (private connection to iPad, no longer used)"|
|Mounting connection||Female 3/8-16 and, in B-series and later, Arca-Swiss-type QR plate, permanently installed.|
|Operating temperature||10 - 32° C|
|Storage temperature||0 - 40° C|
Matterport Pro 3D Camera does not require users to install any software. All processing algorithms run in The Matterport Cloud and end results can be streamed to the Matterport 3D Showcase media player for viewing.