From Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality Wiki
This page is a stub, please expand it if you have more information.
|Developer||White Door Games|
|Publisher||White Door Games|
|Platform||SteamVR, Oculus Rift (Platform)|
|Device||HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, OSVR|
|Genre||Adventure, Indie, Horror, VR|
|Input Device||Tracked Motion Controllers, Gamepad, Keyboard / Mouse|
|Play Area||Seated, Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Language||English, French, German, Spanish, Korean|
|Release Date||Mar 9, 2017|
Experience a new kind of immersive horror in Dreadhalls!
You are trapped deep inside a massive dungeon. Explore it, survive it, and find a way to escape. Your only weapons will be stealth, your own courage, and a faint light.
Inspired by the survival horror and roguelike genres, Dreadhalls has been terrorizing people ever since its debut at the 2013 Oculus + Indiecade VR Jam.
Dreadhalls is an intense and scary experience, not for the faint of heart. You have been warned!
- Procedural Levels - Every time you play, the map will be different. You’ll never know what to expect.
- Listen to your surroundings! - Dreadhalls combines positional audio cues and an original soundtrack to build its award-winning immersive soundscape.
- Survive! - Hide and run from the creatures that creep in the darkness. Find oil to keep your light fed. Surviving in a dungeon is not an easy task!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 (or equivalent)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 (or equivalent)
- Storage: 1024 MB available space