From Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality Wiki
This page is a stub, please expand it if you have more information.
|Storage||up to 32 GB MicroSD card|
|Resolution||1440p x 1440p (30 fps Video), 1920p x 1920p (15 fps Video), 14 MP (Image)|
|Camera||4 lenses x 190° FOV|
|Power||3.7V LiPo battery rated at 1560mAh|
- Able to capture 100% of the spherical range
- HDR and time lapse photography
- Remote control via the mobile app for iOS or Android
- Online sharing and viewing
- Ability to edit raw JPG and MP4 files in standard editing software
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for direct streaming to computer
The spherical body of Bublcam hides four 190° degrees lenses that are together able to capture 100% of the spherical range in photo and video. Pictures and videos are stored on the built-in MicroSD card or streamed directly to any mobile device. Its LiPo battery takes approximately 2 hours to charge though the included Mini USB 2.0 port.
- Size: 80mm (3.14"), circular shape
- Weight: 280g
- Storage: up to 32 GB MicroSD card
- Power: 3.7V LiPo battery rated at 1560mAh
- Optics: 4 lenses x 190° FOV
- Video resolution: 1440p x 1440p (30 fps), 1920p x 1920p (15 fps)
- Image resolution: 14 MP
- Accessories: USB 2.0 cable, power adapter, camera pouch, mini tripod, lens pen
The camera can be fully controlled via its physical buttons or using the Android and iOS application. This application allows for remote control, media management, and sharing through mail, text, Facebook, Twitter, and others.