|Platform||SteamVR, Oculus Rift (Platform)|
|Device||HTC Vive, Oculus Rift|
|Genre||Action, Adventure, VR, Rhythm, Music|
|Input Device||Tracked Motion Controllers|
|Play Area||Seated, Standing, Room-Scale|
|Game Mode||Single Player|
|Language||English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean|
|Release Date||Jun 8, 2017|
Airtone is a brand-new type of VR rhythm game that allows you to enter a virtual world along with the main character, Neon. The spectacular music and visuals make for an all-new arcade rhythm game experience!
With sophisticated VR game controls, the player matches the hand controllers to markers as they fly down the lanes. There are three kinds of markers, "smash", "trigger", and "press and hold". Hit these markers in time to the music as you soar through the air.
Airtone boasts a deep story that sets it apart from other rhythm games. The player receives support from Neon, and moves the story along by gathering the "Rhythm" residing in the music. As you progress through the game, you find out more and more about the mysteries surrounding Neon and the world you find yourself in.
- Dance-like intuitive gameplay makes for an enjoyable rhythm game
- Comes with 25 tracks in a variety of genres
- 3 levels of difficulty: Basic, Advanced, Extreme
- Progressing in the game unlocks new tracks and decorations for your room
- Discover the truth behind the mysterious world of the game through interactions with Neon
- A "replay" function allows you to go back and rewatch your own playthroughs
- OS: 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or greater
- Storage: 730 MB available space